Lets start today in taking care of your self by taking action on keeping your heart healthy, cause a healthier heart gives you a longer life in this troublesome world. There are several things can be done to make this happen, such as Eating the right food, like vegetables, fruits, whole grain products, Low-fat dairy products, nuts, and fat-free products, just to name a few.
Work on Improving healthy Heart
Heart-healthy eating involves consuming rich protein foods like Fish high in omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon, tuna, and trout, about 8 ounces a week, Lean meats such as 95 percent lean ground beef Poultry such as skinless chicken or turkey.Lentils, chickpeas, black-eyed peas, and Lima beans. Oils and foods containing high levels of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that can help lower blood cholesterol levels and the risk of cardiovascular disease. Some of these sources oils are: Canola, corn, olive, safflower, sesame, sunflower, and soybean oils, Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, and pine nuts, Nut and seed butters. Salmon, and trout Seeds such as sesame, sunflower, pumpkin, or flax. Avocados. Tofu
Eating Healthy For your heart
Consuming these type of food like greens, (spinach, collard greens, kale), broccoli, cabbage, and carrots Fruits such as apples, bananas, oranges, pears, grapes, and prunes. Whole grains such as plain oatmeal, brown rice, and whole-grain bread or tortillas Fat-free or low-fat dairy foods such as milk, cheese, or yogurt.
A heart-healthy diet limits sodium, saturated and trans fats, added sugars, and alcohol. Our sodium intake should be very restricted, especially if you have high blood pressure, of course your health care physician should inform you on your medical condition.
Another pointers are not smoking, be stress free, and watch your weight, get at least eight hours of sleep nightly, these helps to keep the doctor away, and keeping your heart healthier.
Exercise for healthier heart
Exercise is another great way in keeping your heart strong and pumping, simple Walking, swimming, go bike riding, play ball or tennis, something that keep your blood flowing. It’s never too late in life to start doing some exercise, by doing a little out door exercise a day will improve your heart stronger and healthier. Always have drinking water with you for whenever you are thirsty to have a sip of water.
Some simple healthy steps can help you live longer, by engaging in these five elements daily or ever other day:
* Regular physical activity– Brisk walking, tennis, bicycling, swimming laps or even dancing.
* Appropriate body weight – Obesity is a risk factor for heart disease, stroke and premature death. Calories intake should be monitored, in weighting your self daily.
* A healthy diet – nutrient-rich foods that provide protein, minerals and vitamins you need.
Plenty of fruits and vegetables, can be in your daily meal and snack.
* Avoid smoking – Cigarette smoking leads to a higher risk of dying of coronary heart disease. Smoking increases the effects of other heart disease risk factors, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and physical inactivity. Your best option are not to smoke, it improves life expectancy. Those who smoke, quitting is the key
* 5. Moderation drinking of Alcohol – Consuming too much alcohol can result in higher risk for various health problems. It can increase the level of some fats in the blood, known as triglycerides, and can lead to high blood pressure, heart failure and certain cancers. It can also increase your calorie consumption, which can increase obesity and diabetes risk.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle in taking care of your self of being aware of eating the right food, exercising vigorously and regularly. It’s important to limit your sodium, saturated and trans fats, added sugars, and alcohol.
Oils and foods containing high levels of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that can help lower blood cholesterol levels and the risk of cardiovascular disease. Some sources of these are: Canola, corn, olive, safflower, sesame, sunflower, and soybean oils Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, and pine nuts Nut and seed butters. Salmon and trout Seeds such as sesame, sunflower, pumpkin, or flax Avocados Tofu.
MY shopping tips is to Read food labels and choose products that have less sodium for the same serving size.
Choose low-sodium, reduced sodium, or no-salt added products. Choose fresh, frozen, or no-salt-added foods instead of pre-seasoned, sauce-marinated, brand or processed meats, poultry, and vegetables.Being a non-smoker, and your surrounding is smoke free, you have a strong change of having a very healthy heart.
A heart healthy diet. This is a plan to eat plenty of nutrient-rich foods—fruits and veggies, whole grains, lean poultry and fish. And it also means avoiding saturated fats, trans fats, and excess sodium and sugar.
* A healthy diet and lifestyle are your best weapons to fight cardiovascular disease.
* Increase the amount and intensity of your physical activity to burn more calories.
* Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate physical activity or 75 minutes of vigorous physical activity.There are several products out there on the market that are helpful to balance your diet and keep your heart healthy.
Speaking from experience I have taken, and still is using this product name Nutrim, This Oat B- glucans have many health benefits beyond the heart they support:
This healthy oat component is recognized by the FDA to lower cholesterol naturally. Plus, Nutrim is USDA developed, patented 100% safe and natural.
HOW DO I USED NUTRIM? In my favorite smoothies, beverages, salad dressing, yogurt, pancake mix, just about anything that it allows me to mix nutrim into. These are few of my daily intakes are: One scoop in 8oz of orange juice, fruity smoothie blended banana, mango, strawberries, apple juice and ice. Very delicious heart healthy blends. A glass of milk, hot cocoa, a bowl of soup are other ways to add in one scoop of nutrim which gives a smooth creaminess to it.